TERMS AND CONDITIONS for LAZY CREEK VINEYARDS
WEBSITE USAGE POLICY
TERMS OF USAGE
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) carefully before using this website (“Site”). The website is owned and operated by Lazy Creek Vineyards (“Company”).
1. Binding Agreement
Use of the Site is available only to those users who are in compliance and agreement with these Terms as well as the other terms and conditions referenced elsewhere on the Site. By accessing, viewing, using, or downloading materials from the Site, you agree to be legally bound by all of the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein.
2. User Age
Because of the nature of the Company’s business, and its products and services, the Site is not intended for use by persons under age 21. The Company does not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from persons under age 21. Use of the Site, or any registration that may be required to access portions of the Site, or to purchase products or services, including alcoholic beverages, may only be made by those persons who are at least 21 years of age. By using the Site, you are representing that you are at least 21 years of age.
There are certain states and counties to which we cannot ship. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to your selected destination.
You must be 21 years or older to buy wine. By placing your order with this winery you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient are at least 21 years old. When the wine is delivered, the recipient will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. An adult must be present to sign or the carrier is not allowed by law to leave your package.
Federal and California state law requires us to request identification from each consumer to prove that you are legally able to purchase alcohol: 21 years of age. To process an order, we require your name, home or other physical address, including street name and name of city or town, state, zip code, email address, telephone number, date of birth and credit card number. All of the customer data we collect is stored on a secured server to protect against unauthorized access.
All prices are listed in US dollars. All orders will include delivery charges, and applicable sales tax.
You will receive an e-mail confirming that your order was submitted. If the items are all in stock, you will receive an email from the shipping carrier when the items leave the warehouse.
In severe weather conditions, the shippers do not guarantee on time delivery, and there may be delays due to extreme heat or cold. Be sure to keep the current weather in mind when you are picking your shipping destination. The Company reserves the right to hold back wine shipments to protect the integrity of the wine in extreme or severe weather conditions.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Due to the restrictions of many state laws, we only ship wine to those states where direct shipment is permitted by law. Clothing and other merchandise may be shipped anywhere in the United States.
In addition, each state imposes limitations on the amount of wine any particular adult state resident may receive by direct shipment. To ensure that you are able to order wine for direct shipment from our website, please consult the specific state requirements for your state below.
Please note that all orders must be placed by persons over the age of 21 years, and that age verification will be required upon receipt of your wine. No wine will be delivered to visibly intoxicated persons and any person unable to provide age verification will forfeit their right to receive the shipment until identification is produced. In such circumstances the order may either be held in storage at a local depot of the shipping company until appropriate identification is produced, or shipped back to the winery. All associated costs will be the responsibility of and be charged to the customer.
At the present time, we are only able to ship to the following states:
• Alaska – Contact winery to place an order; limited areas where carriers will transport, and shipping is prohibited in specified areas
• Arizona – Purchases limited to nine (9) cases per year per adult
• California – No current limitations
• Colorado – No current limitations
• Connecticut (DTC License #LSL.0001657) – Purchases limited to two cases every 62 days
• District of Columbia – Purchases limited to one (1) case per month per adult
• Florida – No quantity limit, Bottle volume limit to one (1) gallon
• Georgia – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per household per year off-site
• Hawaii – Purchases limited to six (6) cases per year per household
• Idaho – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month per adult; no Baci
• Illinois – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per year per adult
• Iowa – No current limitations
• Kansas – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per household per year
• Maine – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per household per year; no 375ml
• Maryland – Purchases limited to eighteen (18) cases per household per year
• Massachusetts – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per year per adult
• Michigan – Purchases limited to fifteen hundred (1,500) cases per year total.
• Minnesota – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per year per adult
• Missouri – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month per adult
• Montana – Purchases limited to eighteen (18) cases per year per adult; no Baci
• Nebraska – Purchases limited to one (1) case per month per adult
• Nevada – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per year per adult
• New Hampshire – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per year per adult
• New Mexico – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month per adult
• New York – Purchases limited to thirty-six (36) cases per year per adult
• North Carolina – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month per adult
• North Dakota – Purchases limited to three (3) cases per month per adult
• Oregon – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month per adult
• Pennsylvania – Purchases limited to thirty-six (36) cases per year per adult
• South Carolina – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month per adult; no Baci
• South Dakota – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per year per adult
• Tennessee – Purchases limited to one (1) case per month, not to exceed three (3) cases per year per adult
• Texas – Purchases limited to fifteen (15) cases per year per adult, not to exceed 45
bottles per month
• Virginia – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month per adult
• Vermont – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per year per adult; no Baci
• Washington (DTC License #073174) – No current limitations
• West Virginia – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month per adult
• Wisconsin – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per year per adult
• Wyoming – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per year per household
Lazy Creek Vineyards is committed to delivering your wine order in good condition and as expeditiously as possible. If you are not satisfied with the wines, you may return the product for exchange or refund (except where prohibited by law). We’ll refund the value of the item and any taxes you were charged. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
To return wine, repackage the item in the container in which it was received. Returns must be sent back prepaid. If wine is replaced, we will pay the shipping costs for items sent in exchange. PRIOR TO SHIPPING, CONTACT LAZY CREEK VINEYARDS FOR A RETURN AUTHORIZATION.
Please ship returns to:
Lazy Creek Vineyards
7767 Bell Road
Windsor, CA 95492
If a wine club shipment is returned to us due to delivery failure, we will contact you. If we do not receive a response, we will refund the value of the wine and the taxes you were initially charged on your credit card.
Please note: shipping charges are non-refundable. Credit card refunds: all credits will be placed on the credit card used for the original purchase.
If you have any questions about our Return Policy, please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (888) 529-9275, Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm PST.
We recognize and respect your privacy. We collect customer information for the purpose of fulfilling our customers’ orders and to communicate with you about your order, updates, new releases and other events. We do not sell, rent or share any portion of our customer database to third parties. We understand the sensitivity of giving out personal information, and we do not share this information with other organizations. However, we may disclose your personal information under limited circumstances if we conclude that we are required to do so by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Ferrari-Carano, its customers or the public.
In the event you wish to change any of your personal information, please contact us, email@example.com, or (888) 529-9275, Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm PST.
When you sign up to be on our mailing list, we will send you an e-mail confirming your wish to be added to the list. If, at any time, you wish to be removed from our mailing list, send an e-mail to the address below with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. We will see that you are removed from the list and receive no further communications.
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new vintages, products or upcoming events. If you supply us with your telephone number online you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders placed online or information on new vintages, products or upcoming events.
Lazy Creek Vineyards
PO Box 1549
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Administrative Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm PST
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
Prop 65 is a state ballot initiative meant to protect California citizens and the state’s drinking water from chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and to inform citizens about exposures to such chemicals. For more information about Prop 65, please visit https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65.
General Alcohol Warning:
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. For a list of products, go to www.prop65bpa.org.